Please be aware of the following conditions to make the process go more smoothly:
- Accepted as-is
- Please use specifically marked outdoor dumpster
- Small, household batteries are recyclable at this time
- All cardboard needs to be broken down
Clean Waste Oil:
- Clean only (no water). Will accept antifreeze in separate containers.
- Please separate by color, remove all caps or lids, and rinse glass containers
Newspaper, Office Paper, and Magazines:
- Please separate stapled items (magazines, some inserts and office items.)
- All non-stapled items can be grouped together
Plastic: (#’s 1 & 2 only - #1 PET & HDPE Bottles)
- Opening must be smaller than rest of container (has neck)
- Please remove all caps, lids, or pumps
- Please use special dumpster
- Please rinse all cans and remove labels. Especially cat cans.
Items accepted for a fee to cover our costs:
- Appliances – Tires - Other large items
Required stickers for garbage bags are available at the Recycling Center for $1.00.